Wednesday, October 27, 2010

New York


I just got back from my first time to New York.  I had such a great time.  My husband had a conference for work so I tagged along.   There were so many fun things to do and see.  

  We rode these tour buses around the city and they showed us all of the iconic places you see in movies and TV.

Double decker bus was very cold but fun to ride on the top.


  This is ground zero.

Statue of Liberty.

Time Square at night.  Our hotel was in Time Square.

Trying to stay warm on the top of the bus.

The Metropolitan Museum of Art

Roof top of the Met.

Chew Backa made of LEGOs.

Temple

Central Park

My favorite place was Central Park.  So pretty this time of year with the leaves changing.

We went to Wicked and Phantom.  Both amazing.

There are so many wonderful places to eat.  Our favorite restaurant was "Carmines",  an Italian place.

Top of the Rockefeller Center.  "Top of the Rock".  Doesn't get much better than the Empire State Building in the red lights.  

I heart NY.  Can' wait to go back.

No comments:

Post a Comment