Here is a new idea I haven't seen before. You take Dry Erase Crayons and a white binder and see what they do to make this a quiet book at the website below. Very cute and easy. I have made one for myself already can't wait to give it to my kids.
Thursday, April 28, 2011
Tuesday, April 26, 2011
How do you like my "Cheeto" Carrots. I saw this on a blog and decided to make it for my kids. They loved them. To make them you need clear frosting bags and ribbon. Super easy and fun.
Our Easter Egg Hunt was at the neighorhood park by our house. It was so fun. We had sugar cookies, face painting, family pictures and a bouncy house.
Lauren and Luke have their new outfits from Grandpa and Grandma who are visiting for the weekend.
Johnathan building a birdhouse with Grandpa. We love it when Grandparents come and visit.
Sunday, March 27, 2011
Wednesday, February 2, 2011
1. Blessing - Right as the tire blew there was a truck pull off spot that magically appeared. No one was there but we did have a flat non-icy spot to change the tire. This saved us because we wouldn't have been able to change the tire if it had happened on the regular side of the road. It would have been too dark and slopped.
2. Blessing - My husband knows how to change a tire with all this stuff in the back and a wife and three kids in the car. It was extremely windy and cold. He didn't want to get us out of the car so we stayed in while he fixed everything. My husband is my hero.
3. Blessing - After my husband got the spare tire on he noticed that it was flat too. We have an air compressor to pump it up and it broke. Here we are in the middle of now where freezing cold in the middle of the night and all we needed was just a little bit of air to fill up the 1/2 emptied spare.
We drove 2 miles backwards to get air at the gas station we passed, none. We went forward 15 more miles creeping along the side of the road super slow. We almost got run over by a semi. After we get to the next gas station for air they are closed and no air. At this point the flat is almost empty and we can't travel on it any more. We call a road side service guy to come get us air. We waited another 1/2 hour to have him show up and it took him 10 minutes to get the compressor to work. Such a small task putting air in your tire when you need it. When you can't get something you need it can make you crazy.
4. Blessing - We didn't get in a car accident or get stuck on the road somewhere. No snow storms.
5. Blessing - Family that was praying for us. Thank you for your prayers. Blessings are very small things that sometimes can go unnoticed. Looking at the blessings around you when something goes wrong is very humbling. Very grateful someone is looking after us.
Thursday, January 6, 2011
They sang this cute song as they danced. I wanted to put in a video clip but it didn't turn out very good.
She did an awesome job I am was so proud of her.
Tuesday, December 7, 2010
This what has been keeping me busy the last week. Our church put on a Free Interfaith Nativity Exhibit for the community. We invited friends to bring their nativities to be displayed (around 400 nativities came to the church) and they could also sing in an adult choir, kids choirs and other musical numbers.
Great event to bring everyone together.
I was amazed with how many people came.
It was a packed house every night.
The picture on the stage was painted by a local artist. It was very beautiful.
Live nativity was outside so you saw this as you are driving by the church.
I sang in the adult choir. I love singing Christmas music.
All the time and effort was worth the out come.
I am ready to enjoy the rest of the holiday season.