Tuesday, December 7, 2010

Nativity Exhibit



This what has been keeping me busy the last week.  Our church put on a Free Interfaith Nativity Exhibit for the community.  We invited friends to bring their nativities to be displayed (around 400 nativities came to the church) and they could also sing in an adult choir, kids choirs and other musical numbers.  

Great event to bring everyone together.

I was amazed with how many people came.  

It was a packed house every night.






The picture on the stage was painted by a local artist.  It was very beautiful.


Live nativity was outside so you saw this as you are driving by the church.



I sang in the adult choir.  I love singing Christmas music.

All the time and effort was worth the out come.  

 I am ready to enjoy the rest of the holiday season.

No comments:

Post a Comment